Well, hello there!
Have you heard the good news?
Honey Boo Boo is back, and now she sings. Also, I think I’m finally getting to the point where I have free time to amuse you and two other readers with my thoughts about life, money, bagels, and things that annoy me.
It was inevitable like your friends starting to have babies. It was unavoidable like a conversation about Breaking Bad at a party. It’s fall, it’s here, and summer is finally over! Hello, spare time!
1. The summer was extremely busy in terms of work, which feels fantastic. I haven’t crunched the numbers, but I feel like it was our busiest year to date. Some projects were fun, some projects were a complete nightmare, but overall I think we did well. Hooray, we actually might be in black!
2. After several years of studying, Mrs. Financial Underdog finally finished school. Just few weeks ago she’s received her professional designation as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA). She’s been on the road to this for a number of years ever since she’s immigrated to Canada. Hey, it’s nice to have somebody in our household who actually graduated from school.
3. Good god, I need to finally organize my blog. It makes amateur bloggers look professional.
4. I haven’t been paying attention to investment news for quite some time, but we’ve been behaving ourselves and staying within our budgets and diligently putting away 35% of our income away towards future investing just like we’ve planned for this year.
5. I’m very much looking forward to reconnecting with personal finance community on Interwebz, blogging on a regular basis, and yet again completely astounding you with my wisdom and expertise. I know my expertise mostly revolves around “Have you ever noticed …” jokes and fun facts about food, but nonetheless!
So, what’s new with all of yous? Hit me with some news of your own!