Want to say something witty about money on Facebook/Twitter?
– Visa is everywhere you want to be….except out of our debt.
– Most stress is caused by three things: family, money and family with no money.
– When they offer you “instant credit”, don’t they really mean “instant debt”?
– My credit card company called. They want me to leave home without it.
– I have to take my paycheck to the bank. It’s too little to go by itself
– A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well as afterward.
– I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who laughs all the way to the bank, instead of one who cries every time he leaves.
– Money doesn’t buy happiness but it’s a damn good down payment!
– You know its time to start saving when your debit card declines a $1.25 purchase.
– One day I want to be “Let’s Just Take My Helicopter” rich.
– Forgotten pocket money is the best!!
– Always hold out your hand when someone is counting money in front of you, just in case.
– “Latte” is Latin for: You paid too much for that coffee.
– I’m so broke this New Year’s I’m gonna party like it’s $19.99.
– Why don’t hoarders ever hoard money?
– My bank lets me send a text message and it’ll text back with my balance. It’s a cool feature but I didn’t think the LOL was necessary.
– Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
– Ever notice that people who spend money on beer, cigarettes, and lottery tickets are always complaining about being broke and not feeling well?
– America is a country where half the money is spent buying food, and the other half is spent trying to lose weight.
– I have all the money I’ll ever need – if I die by 4:00 p.m. today.
– Materialism: buying things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people that don’t matter.
– It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living.
– Money talks…but all mine ever says is good-bye.
– A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.
– A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.